Sunday, August 17, 2008

One Day Trip to Ulu Langat

A boring Sunday... Called Dom early in the morning to confirm the time to meet him and about the trip to Ulu Langat.. I was actually like debating whether should i go or not.. And since everyone is busy today.. Then i went in the end as Uwei didn't wana follow.. Went to the KTM station alone in Subang and waited for like 1-2 hours for that stupid train to arrive.. WTH?.. wasting time right??.. and the stupid Malaysian government is like doing nothing but only encourage the people to take public transports instead of driving..

Well, after sitting in the crowded train for an hour i finally i reached Sentul KTM station where Dom and his gang was waiting for me there. pheww.. lucky i was on time if not sure kena screw 'backside' from Dom.. =P.. Met a new friendly fella there Edmund as he was our driver for the day and also a Sony Alpha user..=(

Well, we stopped by a waterfall first as Dom wanted to collect some aquatic plants and rocks for his aquarium.. I set up my tripod and screwed in my ND filter to get long exposures of the magical waterfalls..

My end results..=P


And also we spotted a few unusual insects around the waterfall area.. I changed my Macro lens and used a plate diffuser to snap some small insects.. I think i was the only one with macro lens..And i am happy with the results it produces outside..

XXX bugs..
( I think they deserve privacy =P)

A wet grasshopper ..

My macro shot of the day..


Well, we stayed there quite long.. and in the end we had no time to shoot the Orang Asli which is living in a settlement nearby as Dom suggested us to head to the Semenyih Dam to catch the sunset.. After another 30 minutes journey in the car we finally reached..

Till here then, i will let the pictures do the talking as i am too lazy to type already..


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the waterfall and the semenyih dam pictures. The dam pic look like those China painting. Great job...

Unknown said...

Nice shots, I must buy DSLR soon!!! hehehe

Cheers, WY

Queen Min Xian said...

Just dropping by. Wow you take amazing, amazing photos.

Shaun (KS) said...

thanks to:
elbert.. can link me up too..
wai ye: good .. i will see it on the next outing.
minxian and lingyen: thanks..