Friday, August 8, 2008

Im Back!!!

Woohoo.. im back people.. just reached home this morning from my 1 week photo shooting holidays in Terengganu and 1 day shooting models in Kota Bahru.. Hmmm, thinking back about things that happened last week.. I almost screwed my holidays when i reached the airport last Thursday only to find out that the flight i was supposed to board was on Wednesday.. WTH??.. i was shocked at first but after that managed to go on for my holidays after purchasing another "super expensive" flight ticket on the spot which costs me 200 bucks..Haih, there goes my money for my carelessness..=( Anyway, something sweet happened on the 2nd day.. =P.. just wana thank that person for giving me a sweet time..=P..thanks alot and I appreciate it alot.. Love ya..<3..

Anyway, Shot alot of photos..but i will only edit and PP them tomorrow as today im seriously tired and lazy to do PP work.. Well, after this weekend is gonna be back to school time and this means less photo shooting outings and activities ='(

Before i came home, brought a few toys home for my Canny from my uncle's shop yesterday..

Blower Brush for clearing off the sensor dust

My Stick.??.. nah.. its a monopod
( Looks like a walking stick huh.. but i guess im too young for that..=P)

Well, i think this is all i can blog about for today. Im seriously tired and lazy already.. Gonna watch the Beijing Olympics' Opening Ceremony already.. =)

Siginig off with a pic took during my holidays.. Enjoy and C'ya people.. =P

Kuala Terengganu
Night Scene

No comments: