Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Colors Of Chinatown Terengganu ( Part 2)

Its Friday today!!.. I'm kinda happy as college ended at 9am today .. Quite early huh.. Nikolas came and picked me up at MCD SS15 and took me to check out the photo studio in Segi College.. I must say the studio is spectacular as there is like so many big light tents and backdrops. Besides that, it is one big spacious studio also.. While at the College we also managed to check out the darkroom which is used in olden days to produce quality black and white photos.. Wow!.. i must say this is the first time experience for me as i have never been into a darkroom before.. =P.. Anyway, the results of the prints produced in a traditional darkroom is far much better than those produced in Photoshop.. Well, i think im getting poisoned by black and white photography already..=)

Anyway, today is a boring day managed to finish the PP work for few more pictures.. and i think i left a few more RAW files in my hard disk that needs to be converted and PP-ed... Gahhhh.. I'll do it tonight.. =D

The redness of the temple of another angle..

Junction of Chinatown

The streets

Another angle..

Dried keropok for sale..

Well.. these are the last few pictures of my street shots in Chinatown.. The last post will be the last few pictures of the people all around the town.. Hope u enjoyed my pics.. Pls feel free to comment and also for me to improve.. Will be going to Putrajaya with Dominic and his gang tomorrow in Putrajaya.. Till then.. thats all.. =P

No comments: