Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Faces and People Of Terengganu ( Part 2 )

Yesterday was unbelievable. Got a call from Enlin in the morning and was told that my 50mm Cannie lens which broke into 2 pieces that day was ready for collection and the best part is.. Canon replaced a new lens for me.. That's right..new.. and absolutely brand new and for free.. When i first saw my baby i noticed the exterior is totally free of scratches and the optics are perfect.. Woohoo.. new lens and way to go Canon..You're delighting Me always.. =P... Anyway, managed to collect my Tammy 17-50 f2.8 after i finished college.. That lens is superb.. Sharp, solid, Spectacular.. Although kinda noisy during focusing but the sharp pictures produced made me feel worth it for an affordable f2.8 fast aperture lens..=P

Sorry as i don't really have the pictures of the 2 new members of my drybox.. But, i'll post the pictures of them when i am in the mood to do studio shots.. Anyway, some more pictures from my recent holiday series in Terengganu.. Enjoy..!=D

A happy old businessmen in his shop..

Ah Mah..=P A cheerful old Chinese lady

Tok Janggut..=D

A MakCik selling Keropok in the marketplace..

The colors of Kain Songket

No comments: