Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friday..

Greetings to all.. Thank god its Friday and im so glad it is.. Actually Friday is a very fun day for me.. I just love Fridays so much cos its like the end of the weekdays.. and this leads to my much sought after weekend holiday breaks..and classes usually ends early on Fridays..=P..

Well.. this Friday is no normal usual Friday where i will just go home straight and rest after class or staying back at college with my friends. But this is a very very special Friday as im gonna meet up with a VIP..=P.. and her friends in a majestic shopping complex near my area..Wow!.. and this time im gonna bring my Canny+Tammy combination to shoot the whole outing..=P

Anyway, i managed to reach around 11am as that its the time my classes ended.. and met up with the VIP a.k.a Elizabeth and her friend Serene at the cinema counter to collect our pre-booked cinema tickets..After that i just tagged along with them searching for places to fill our empty stomaches as i did not have breakfast.. After deciding for god knows how long.. we just decided to stop at J'CO's dough nuts to have a simple light breakfast.. As usual, i picked up my cam and started shooting.

My model of the day - Serene..=P

After that we just met up with 2 more friends.. SookYee and Caleb.. and since everyone was complaining that they're hungry.. We just decided to go to Sushi King for brunch.. i passed my Canny to SookYee to play with as i was like too lazy to carry it already..=P - The shots below are all taken by her on the way to Sushi King




Not bad huh for the first timer.. =) At least better than me lah!!

As we reached Sushi King, we just sat and ordered our food and as its lunchtime. The food took quite awhile to arrive.. and during that time we camwhored..=P.. and for most of you.. its like so impossible to camwhore with a big DSLR .. and so, we just took turns playing and shooting each other.. The 2 gurls is like so jakun when i took out my remote control for my cam and i think they never seen a remote control before and took turns pressing and testing it..=P and from now on i will just let the pic do the taking as i am very very lazy to type already..=)


Well.. liked the pics huh.. and those are shot by me.. and for this pic the credit goes to SookYee who had this pic of the day taken..

We're Sushi King and Queen..=P
Me and the VIP- Elizabeth

Nice huh??.. We went for the movie after that and i don't think there is anything nice to shoot in the cinema except to test my camera's ISO performance.. =P.. but i did not do that as i was lazy to take out my gears.. And after the show.. my DSLR got kidnapped by the girls for camwhoring session in the toliet.. ... How sad huh??.. kena kidnap and forced to camwhore..=(

But then i like the pic.. it reminds me of Charlie's Angels..WOW!! all in blue some more..!!



And there are a couple of pictures of the 2 who liked being in pictures..=P

Wad is she trying to tell??

Anyway.. after that.. we stopped by at Waffle World for tea time before we split up to go home.. and the last batch of pics will tell you the story.. ok??.. Enjoy then..XD

Hungry ghosts of the 7th Lunar month

Smiling with a mouth full of yummy waffle.

Ok.. i think all the pics have already told u guys about the outing and also the low light performances of my Tammy 17-50 f2.8.. btw only some pics are taken using Speedlite 580ex.. the others are mostly natural lighting.. Ok.. I guess thats enough for today.. gotta run for a party..=P...

No comments: