Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tagged..

Tagged by Lizzie the sweetie..

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Family , Friends , Her , my camera,my lenses and my handphone !

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
A cup of drink

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Er.. somewhere nice, scenic, peaceful and romantic

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Maybe before i hit 30's

5) Are you in love?
Yup..


6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Station 1 in Taipan..

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
I don't realy read books but i do read magazines ..

8)What is your full name?
Tan Khai Shaun

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Er.. hard to choose la.. depends on what situation then u pick the side u want..

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time
Hmmm.... Duno lei.. maybe a celebrity??

11) Christina or Britney?
No . Dun like any of them.

12) Do you do your own laundry?
I don't think most guys do

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Japan

14) Hugs or kisses?
Both

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-She is a sweet girl, kinda cute, naughty sometimes.. Always make me laugh and brighten up my boring life..=P

16)5 things I am passionate about:
Photography, Travelling, Collecting nice pictures, Music, my lover..<3

17)5 things I say too often:-
-Love Ya
-Jialat liao
-Sui la
-Bloody Hell!!
-Die or sei lo..


18)5 books I’ve read recently:-
How to get good pictures with EOS 400D"

19)5 songs I could listen to over and over again:-
David Cook: Always be my baby
David Cook: Time of my life
Usher: Love in the Club
Wang Leehom: Kiss Goodbye
Jay Chou: Cai Hong

20)3 things I learned last year:-
How to make full use of a lousy compact that i have before upgrading to a DSLR..
Er.. i don't know la.. but i believed i learnt more than just that but kinda lazy to list them out

No comments: