Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday Wei Jun..

I dedicate this special post to my best friend or my brother from another mother and father- Chai Wei Jun..

A brief intro of the birthday boy:
  • He's a very good friend of mine.. ( dono how many years already??)
  • A trusted friend of mine
  • Always there to help when i need to
  • Always there to listen to my problems
  • Always the one i will call first if my computer clashes
  • Always teaches me things that i am not supposed to learn....
Characteristics of the birthday boy:
  • Friendly
  • Smart
  • Helpful
  • Kind
  • Playful
  • Horny
  • ''Naughty"
  • Beastly
Oh well.. so someone is turning 18 already la.. 1 year older already become big boy already la now?? ...Can do so many things already la??..lol.. But anyway.. I hope you had a fun night that day at Kim Gary's.. and liked the present we guys chosed for you... Be a good boy boy.. enjoy yr 18th birthday.. Don't be so horny and teach me wrong things..=P and lastly.. Friends forever!!..

The Happy Birthday Boy..

Friends..
Ferng Lin, Wei Jun and Chan Loong

Gaying with the menu??

Us..
Wei Jun, Chan Loong and Me

Lovebirds of the night..
Joel and Wei Ping

Well.. those are the pics of those who attended the dinner at Kim Gary's.. and we actually bought J'CO's dough nuts as a substitute for Wei Jun's birthday cake..

Excited Birthday Boy..

The Birthday Boy and his share of Doughnut..

Serious Case..
Eat doughnut only wad.. no need so yeng gua??

And the pics below shows the process of the birthday boy and his bananas.. or so called '' Yak Jiu'' session.. Enjoy!!

Wei Jun: Tak boleh tahan la.. i wana open my present..
Chan Loong: hehe...*evil grins*!!

Wei Jun: Wah!!!.. Reebok wor..!!
Chan Loong: hehe.. wait till you open and look at the contents..*evil smiles*

Wei Jun: Why wrapped like rubbish?? .. but i still wana open it..

..And i found a banana..

And.. terpaksa ''Yak Jiu"..

Wei Jun : Another pack of rubbish that ressembles his hair..
Chan Loong : Im gonna kill you..

Chan Loong: Dai sei.. Talk more la...!!
Wei Jun: WTH?? I opened and found a banana..
..That looks like Chan Loong..

Wei Jun: But in the end.. I managed to find my watch...

Ok.. i guess the pic did told you the story.. i hope u guys enjoyed it too... And to bro Wei Jun.. Once again.. Happy 18th birthday..Love you as my bro and best friend... Take Care..

No comments: