Sunday, October 12, 2008

SS2 Sunday Street Shooting

Woke up early and went to SS2 with my college friend- Kent and some PhotoMalaysia Forum members.. Met new friends and 2 more Canon Kakis..=P.. Managed to test out the performance of my new Baby 'L'iz... and i must say ther performance is superb from the time feel it till u grab the shot.. The AF is fast and silent .. The colors and contrast is sweet and the 'Bokeh' or background blur and sharpness is fantastic...

Anyway.. most of my portrait shots of people are shot using my trusty Tammy SP-90mm as i need more distance to snipe from far and also I prefer to shoot portraits using prime lenses.. Anyway.. The pics will do the talking as i am lazy to elobrate more... =P

Pls enjoy and do give comments.. =P

Newspaper vendor..

Happy Old Man

Friendly Indon..

P/S :More pics will come when i am free to do the PP-work..

No comments: