Saturday, October 18, 2008

KLPF - Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2008

Went to this event yesterday in Berjaya Times Square in KL.. To be frank.. This is the first photography fair or exhibition i've ever been to.. The place is like so big!!.. So many pros giving talks and seminars... So many big retailers selling stuff at a cheap price... Went there with my college mate Kent and met my uncle who flew all the way from Terengganu to attend this Photo Fest..

Well.. i passed by a booth selling studio lights and has been asked to pose as a model...


Nice huh??.. I know my posing skills sucks... =P.. and besides all these.. i get to test the newly launched EOS 5d Mark II from Canon.. To me.. that piece of machine rocks... The details are superb and the video quality can match a video camera's quality...



To be continued......

No comments: