Sunday, October 26, 2008

Memories Of Sunway Photoshoot...

Went to Sunway Pyramid with Uwei to collect our passes for the Memories of Sunway Photo Competiton.. Met up with Qi Hong and his ex- Joling.. and his soon to be girl friend.. Well, we started our photoshoot soon after a quick lunch in Kim Gary's.. As we was walking around the mall looking for angles to shoot.. We heard some noises of people performing near the stage in the new wing.. Rushed there and saw TV3 doing a shoot for Deepavali.. Saw the host for Kelab Disney Malaysia.. Don't know her name though.. but she's sporting enough to pose for me to shoot.. I must say she have a very nice and natural smile.. Perfect model for portrait shoot.. =P

The pics shot using my Tammy SP90 and my DIY Demb Diffuser

Smile..=)

Expression..

One thing i can say about my pass... This thing is superb.. We gained free access to Sunway Lagoon,.. Thought of going back there with a waterproof compact camera and surfpants to play.. =P...Anyway.. there is a newly built Safari Zone inside Sunway Lagoon.. Many kinds of animals to shoot.. touch and play with.. Actually this photo outing is much better than the previous KL Birdpark outing.. The animals here are more sporting and camera friendly i guess...=p

My shot of the day...

Ancient Abstract

In the end.. we got tired and left the place around 5pm.. I have to say.. this outing is the best.. Im lovin It.. =P.. Sunway rocks!!.. Well.. gonna go back there once again with more photo-kakis...Hope you all enjoyed my pics.. More will come from the next outing..=P

The last shot of the day shot with my beloved Baby 'L'iz ...

Ultra Wide Angle

No comments: