Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1st Of October,...

Woohoo.. a beginning of a new month.. I guess most of you are expecting today.. cos its a holiday to all of us Malaysians but before that..i would like to wish all my Malay friends Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri.. Forgive me for not inserting a picture of the Raya atmosphere..

Secondly.. i would also wana wish my special someone for everything you've given to me.. i will never forget all the sweet moments spent with you.. I wish you would always remain by my side.. =P.. Happy anniversary to u !! and Thank you for all you've given me.. Love u always!! <3

Doggie and us!

Thirdly, i would also like to thank all of those who had voted for my pic in www.shutterasia.com as i won the Shutter Challenges for this month with the most votes.... And also not forgetting the 2 'models' in my pic - Yew Wei and his brother Yew Siong..Without you 2 i would have not made it.. Thanks alot once again!!


For those of you interested in seeing my wining pic pls proceed to http://www.shutterasia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19692.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww so sweet, Happy Anniversary!!! May the both of you be showered with everlasting love and happiness!

Cheers :)