Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday... its like 4 more days to my final exam week and im not prepared yet.. No class today but went to college to get my assignment and mid year exam results..

Anyway.. went home and was tired so.. slept awhile.Then,woke up to study.. Economics is so boring... Then, saw my Tammy and Canny sitting in the shelf.. hand itchy,.. and started searching my room to be macro-ed in my so called 'DIY studio'.. Enjoy the pics.. =D

First of all.. found some chocolate which i tak sampai hati wana eat.. These was given to me on my birthday.. Arranged the little labels into a sentence..

Read from front to back.. anti-clockwise

My Timekeeper

W810.. old phone..

Finally.. went to my study table to find something to be macro-ed..In the end.. found my text book..

Pencil on my boring textbook..

Words...words.. and words..

That's all for today.. Enjoy.. xD

No comments: