Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday people.. today's like the weekend already and i have 1 more day which is tomorrow till my final exams week.. anyway.. today ended up in MPSJ library to do self study.. and its like so so so boring.. =(

To cut the long story short, i went home today all dirty and tired.. don't feel like studying anymore and instead took out my Canny and went shooting in my mini 'studio'. At 1st did not know what to shoot but in the end i turned over my drybox and found a few stuff to shoot.. as usual..set up my perfect aperture and shutter and also my ambient lighting.. and the end results....

Enjoy..
At 1st i found these 'energy booster' which give me energy to study on my table..

Then i turned over my dry-box and found these....

This is my 1st ever camera i've ever owned my dad gave it to me when i was Std 6
Chinon P&S flim camera..

The 1st ever digital camera i've owned and made my interest in photography grow..
Casio QV-5700, 5 MP with manual functions =D


In the end i wanted to shoot my Canny in the studio but then my other cameras can't produce the quality i require and can't control the ambient light needed.. so.. i guess i'll leave Canny's studio shot till i can loan a camera to shoot her..

No comments: