Saturday, July 19, 2008

Macro Safari at Taman Rimba Kiara

Hi all.. at last, my finals over already.. Woohoo!!.. Today, went out for my first macro safari with the leng chai Jonathan.. went to Taman Rimba Kiara in Taman Tun.. anyway, there weren't much to shoot at first.. but then as soon as we explored deeper in the park, we found these........


Mantises...!! =D

wow!.. i've never seen so many mantises before in my life.. its like a heaven of mantises there..

Anyway, some mantises' pics to share with u all in case you all never seen one before.. =P


Very fierce lookin mantis.

Why are you showing me yr butt??

I like the way this fella pose..

Close Up shots..

Besides mantises, i also found these.....

A cute grasshopper..

I don't know what fly is this called..

Close up shot..

Like the pics??.. Hope you guys enjoyed it.. Im gonna go for another safari next week.. anyone interested to join me??... =P

No comments: