Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Love..<3

Love.. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes.. And no one would be able to live without love ( i suppose so..??)..
Btw.. There are many things i love, and i feel it's impossible to list all here.. but allow me to list a few down..

To:
  • My parents, Thanks for giving me all i need.. I love u <3
  • My friends, Thanks for supporting me all these while.. I love all of u <3
  • My Canny, Thanks alot for allowing me to own you and use you to capture beautiful moments.. I love u<3
Ok these are the top 3 items i love.. but,.. oops.. i think i left out 1 very very important 'thing' i loved...Anyway..,

To:
  • Miss..Mrs.. or 'Whoever', Thanks alot for being there when i needed you..and Thanks for everything you've done and given me.. i appreciate it very very much.. Thank You and I love you..<3
P/S: I believe you know who you are.. =P

Anyway,.. im kinda lousy in expressing my love verbally. But to all those i loved.. These are the pictures to express my feelings.. Enjoy..<3

Once again..Just wana say.. I love you all..<3


No comments: