Thursday, December 11, 2008

Monsoon Cup 2008 (Part 1)

Hi all...sorry for the lack of updates recently as i was away for the past few weeks... Just came back from Langkawi 2 days ago and im like so tired to sort out my pictures and blog.. Well.. i guess i will start with my pictures from Terengganu.. This time i went back to my hometown not only to visit my uncle and relatives but to shoot one of the world's richest sailing event - Monsoon Cup.. (http://www.monsooncup.com.my/)

This mission is tough as it's raining almost everyday due to the monsoon season which hits the east coast states.. But then, the day is nice and sunny on the race day.. and i managed to get on board with the skippers.. with the help of Joseph which is a TV news broadcaster from France.. After all the safety procedures are done we were sent up on deck by an English boatman.. I happened to went up to Team Malaysia's yacht and it is the only team led by a female leader...

The ride was fun and the crew was friendly.. As they were busy fighting the tides and waves.. i was busy snapping away.. and ended up with some seawater splashing on my camera..gosh.... I was amazed by their teamwork and the team leader - Nurul Ain.. They are able to coordinate so well with their teammates and the team fighting spirit really amazed me..

Next.. the pictures will do the talking..Most of these batch are action shots and i promise you all more will come on my next update.. =D

No comments: