Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jason's 1 Year Old Birthday Event Shot

Received a phone call from my sifu last week asking me to shoot his friend's son's birthday party.. And of course.. I couldn't believe my ears when i heard that.. and i agreed on the spot.. Yesterday.. we met up at Mid Valley and then went to The Gardens where the party was held.. The host and hostess were friendly and I have no fears working and shooting for them.. and the birthday boy - Jason.. Was an energetic and cute little baby.. Although it was tough to work with him as there were times when he didn't want to cooperate and started crying.. But in the end of the day.. It was still fun and i enjoyed the shoot..

In the end.. I want to thank my respected sifu for inviting me to join him on this shoot.. and also the baby's parents' - Ms Wendy and her Husband for allowing us to shoot this memorable event..

The pictures from the event..do feel free to comment.. =D

No comments: