Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best Of 2008

Hi all.. today's like the last day of 2008 and in another few hours time.. The New Year 2009 is coming.. Well.. this year's been kinda fun for me.. Although there are ups and downs.. But i enjoyed this year till the max.. Many good things happened and also not forgetting the bad and unwanted happenings.. And this year has been special for me as i had started going into DSLR photography.. I got my first camera which is an EOS 400d early March.. and i do remember the times i screwed up my vacation pictures when i forgotten or didn't know how to use a DSLR properly..But i was lucky as i met many pro photographers and sifus who are willing to guide and teach me the art of photography.. and also not forgetting to poison me as well and also my well respected sifu - Mr Zamrud.. he is the one who taught me the art of post processing or PP to enhance the pictures.. To all of you who has guided me in photography.. I would like to say thank you... It was a pleasure knowing you guys.. and it was nice of you all to teach a noob like me.. =D

Anyway.. These are the 10 best pics I have shot during this year and personally liked.. Hope you guys do enjoy..


Alright.. These are my 10 best pictures which i have selected after going through my collections.. and also.. not to forget the person who has given me a very sweet memory of 2008.. Thank you for all you've done for me and given me.. I love you.. and not to forget to wish you Happy 5th Month Anniversary in advance.. <3

Before I end my post.. I would like to wish my readers.. friends and families a very Happy New Year 2009.. May the new year bring happiness to your lives..

Happy New Year...

No comments: