Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Portraits..Portraits and Portraits..

Haven't been shooting for the past few weeks and was determined to satisfy my hunger for portraits not portraits of those models or fashion shots but natural environmental portraits.. and this time.. I went back to the Island where i got my first fame- The photo taken from that island that has given me the fame.

And this time.. I went back with my buddy Littar.. According to him, he has been working in Kelang for so long but has not been to Pulau Ketam and so we planned this trip with a bunch of young and energetic photographers from a local Chinese photography forum..

Well, this trip has really satisfy my hunger for natural environment portraits already.. And to the guys out there.. Nice knowing you all ... Looking forward to more outing with you guys in the future.

My Works from that particular outing...
I know its impossible to obtain only 3 photos from an outing.. but pls be patient as more will come soon..

No comments: