Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fahrenheit - Fantasy World Tour Live in Malaysia 2009 Concert

Despite sitting at home and enjoying Earth Hour by switching off the lights.. I drove all the way down to Stadium Putra in Bukit Jalil to shoot this concert.. 1st time shooting a concert held by this group of energetic boy band from Taiwan. Due to the fact that this event is gonna be crowded with their fans from all over the nation I arrived early to secure my media pass and also to scout for nice angles.. and oh yea.. I took an assistant with me and I was amazed by the pictures that she took as she has never went out shooting with me before.. =D..

Anyway, the show was nice but could have been better without too many people crowding up on the front stage area.. Finally.. Special thanks to Big Events manager Mr Kenneth for securing 2 media passes for me..

The Pictures.. I hope you guys enjoyed it..=D


P/s: more will come..




No comments: