Monday, September 8, 2008

Unlucky..

Went out to Sunway Pyramid again.. with 3 leng luis and 2 malat lou.. Well this time is like a gathering organized by Wan Shin for her friends Elizabeth and Pau Ching..Well since Qi Hong's going and he's also going off to Malacca to further his studies to become a pilot, i just decided to tag along and see him before he goes off.. He and Yew Wei are both friends of mine since primary school..

The outing went smoothly and pretty fine until we went for a movie - Money Not Enough 2 ... The show was pretty funny and touching in the end.. Everything went on fine until... I LOST MY PHONE.. wth??.. i don't even know how it went missing till the show ended.. and everyone was like so busy helping me looking for it.. but we couldn't find as i believed the person swtched off my phone.. Sad rite?? but im ok with it as my phone is kinda old already and maybe its time for a new phone i guess!.and come to think of it as he did not took my Canny which would cost me more..

Anyway thanks to you guys for helping me to find the phone i appreciate yr effort although we failed to locate the phone.. Well.. the pics of the day after some camwhoring session..


Finally the 2 best pics of the day.. Enjoy..=P

Them

Us..<3


P/S: My phone number still remain the same... Please do give me yr contact number.. Thanks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that you lost your phone and i didn't bother to ask you how you lost it :) Sometimes, it's a blessing in disguise :)

Enjoy your new phone ya!

Cheers,
WY