Monday, September 1, 2008

KL Street Shooting

Went down to KL Central and Chinatown with Guan Sheng and Wai Ye.. It was a very fun outing with both of them... Anyway Guan Sheng came over to my place around 7am and then board the bus to Central Market where Wai Ye was waiting for us at the bus stop... After breakfast, the action begins as we brought up our guns and went shooting in Petaling Street.. and guess what.. i met Elizabeth there.. lol.. fate huh??..=P

The shooting was fun and i was dead tired as i don't know the distance we had walked to get nice landmarks to shoot.. In the end.. my leg was like breaking and my back was aching..Fuhh..!!.. and then Wai Ye suggested we had the famous ice kacang before we end our trip..

The pictures below will speak to you all.. Im lazy to type already...=P

We're Canonians..=P

Act Cool..=P
My new shades..


And here comes the pics.. Well.. i kinda focused on portraiture on today's outing.. and im too lazy to do the PP work and i guess these are the first 3 for the day and more will come soon..Enjoy!!



Ok.. i think that's all for today.. will post more once i finished my PP work on the pictures..

Signing off with a noob pic of myself and my Canny..=P


No comments: