Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wang Leehom - Music Man World Tour Concert Live in Malaysia 2009

Wang Lee Hom is one artiste in the Chinese music arena who has been constantly reinventing himself. In the past 10 years in the industry, the singer has been coming out with varied sounds that are versatile fusions of pop, ballads, funk, jazz, R&B and hip hop.
Today, he’s into a whole new sound which is a fusion of rock and ­Chinese traditional instruments.
His latest album (Heartbeat), introduces a track – What’s Wrong with Rock? – that meshes the screech of the electric guitar with the melodious twang of the Chinese classical pipa.
This concert also offers a brand new image of Wang – a rocker complete with blue hair, leather jacket and his special dragon-shaped Bahmut.

The Music-Man drowning in his music..



P/s: more pics will come.. pls be patient.. =)

4 comments:

zelina@tanming.com.my said...

I love your photos, u got very good eye:-)

I am Jimmy's friend, met u at concert!

γen мε! said...

*2 thumbs up* will be waiting for yr photos.. hope u don mind if i grab it!! =)

Joanna said...

Hi, ur photos are awesome!
Nice shot!!
I was there that night. But somehow I couldn't snap alot of photos as the security guards kept warning me! sigh..

May I grab ur photos to my blog? I like it! ^^

Kenny Tan said...

Wonderful. That's it. XD