Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Processing Towards Perfection..

Wassup readers... I know i haven't been blogging for the past few weeks.. kinda busy with exams and assignments.. and oh yea.. my final exams are due next week... and I am still here busy playing with Photoshop Post Processing (PP).. Well.. I started PP-ing my photos ever since i met Master Zamrud from an outing organised my fellow Shutterasia members.. And to be honest.. I never liked PP-ing photos of models as those pimples.. wrinkles.. etc can make my life miserable... and in the end the final output sucks.. People mostly say my skin tones are uneven.. blotching.. 'overcooked'.. etc..

But then.. I just discovered a new and fast technique of PP-ing my model pictures.... The fastest and easiest way to eliminate the inperfections of the face... Saves me alot of time... and most importantly.. it does the job naturally without destroying the natural texture of the human skin.. and after that.. all i need is some time to dodge and burn my pics in Photoshop..

Cut the story short... These are the effects of my works... Although i do not shoot models anymore.. but then those pics i shot before can be tested for this purpose..

Model 1

Before:



After:



Model 2 : ( I guess most of you know who she is.. =P)

Before:



After:


Well.. liked the effects... interested ones can just buzz me in msn or send me an email.. i am willing to share... =P

No comments: